| Union Bank of India recruitment of 181 Specialist Officers (SO). Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 12-03-2019 to 29-03-2019.|
More details about Union Bank of India Recruitment (2019), including a number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
• Post Name: Specialist Officer (SO)
• No. of Vacancies: 181
• Pay Scale: Rs. 23,700-48,750
|Job Location: All India|
|Eligibility Criteria for Union Bank of India Specialist Officer (SO):|
|Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Graduation/Post-graduation Degree in relevant stream from a recognized university.|
|Age Limit: Minimum 23 years and Maximum 40 years.|
|Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview.|
|Application Fee: General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 600 and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.|
|How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Union Bank of India website – https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in – from 12-03-2019 to 29-03-2019.|
• Starting Date of Online Application: 12-03-2019
• Last Date of Online Application: 29-03-2019
• Date of Examination: 02-06-2019
|Type:||Government Job (India)|
|Employer:||National Fertilizers Limited,Nagpur|
|Location:||All over India|
|Age:||Min 18 Max 35|
No. of posts
Minimum Educational Qualification and Work Experience
Graduate in Science /Diploma in Engineering.
05 yearsâ€™ experience in Stores Department of a Government/PSU/Commercial Organisation
1. Educational Qualification should be on full time regular basis from University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE/State Technical Board/appropriate Statutory Authority, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved positions.
2. The cut-off date for meeting possession of minimum educational qualification shall be 30.04.2019.
Age as on 30-4-2019
Between 18 to 35 years
Jammu/Kashmir, Bhopal, Delhi & NCR, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Patna, Bhubneswar, Kochi, Pune, Amrawati, Ramagundam, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Karimnagar, Pedapalli, Mancherial.
1. Candidates employed in Central/State Government/Quasi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies shall be required to produce â€˜Permission letter / No Objection Certificateâ€™ at the time of document verification from their employer.
2. The minimum educational qualification is the minimum criteria and mere possession of the same by the candidate does not entitle him/her for participating in the selection process.
3. Canvassing in any form shall be considered a disqualification for employment in the Company.
How to Apply :