Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2017-18/10
Board: State Bank of India
Post Name: Head, Central Research Team, Relationship Manager & Others
Description: State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification for Filling up of vacant posts of Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) -Head, Central Research Team, Relationship Manager & Other in various disciplines for 579 seats in the prescribed format from till 12 June 2019
Qualification: Various Degree
Last date of Apply: 12/06/2019
- Download Advertisement(English/Hindi)
- Revised list of Official Languages for Meghalaya
- Preliminary Exam Results
- Main Exam Result
- Main Exam Result – Marks
- Candidate Bio-data – Submit along with documents when called by Circle
- Candidates provisionally selected from Wait list
- Provisional Selection from Wait list – Marks
- Candidates provisionally selected – Second Wait List
- Provisional Selection from Second Wait List – Marks(New)
SBI published an official notification for Recruitment of Head, Central Research Team, Relationship Manager & Others for 579 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SO Recruitment Alert 2019:
- Various Degree (See details in official advertisement)
- Various (See details in official advertisement)
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs. 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/EWS/OBC candidates and Rs. 125/- ( One hundred Twenty-Five only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Selection Process for SBI SO Recruitment Alert 2019:
- The selection process comprises of shortlisting and interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final.
How to Apply for SBI SO Recruitment Alert 2019
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
Important Dates for SBI SO Recruitment Alert 2019
- Advertisement No.: CRPD/ SCO-WEALTH / 2019-20 / 06
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 23/05/2019
- Closure of registration of application: 12/06/2019