Job DescriptionWalk-in-Written Test/Interview
|Type:||Government Job (India)|
|Employer:||National Institute for Research|
|Qualification:||12th,diploma ,Any graduate|
|Age:||Upto 35 years|
Data Entry Operator (Grade B)
No. of posts
5 (UR-2, OBC-2, SC-1)
Upper Age Limit
Consolidated Monthly Salary
Intermediate or 12TH pass in science stream from a recognized board with DOEACC â€Aâ€ level from a recognized institute and/or 2 yearsâ€™ experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization
Diploma and any Graduate
A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
Date of Test/Interview
1. No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only)
2. All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
3. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIRT/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
4. TA/DA will not be paid by NIRT for attending the written test/ interview.
5. Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing, interview and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process.