Manager (IT Security Specialist)
|Type:||Government Job (India)|
|Location:||All over India|
|Qualification:||BCA, Graduation, MCA|
|Age:||Min 25 M|
Job Description Manager (IT Security Specialist) No. of posts
4 (Gen-3, OBC-1) Pay Scale
1 year Age as on 01-04-2019
Between 25 to 35 years Educational qualification as on 01-04-2019
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT or Similar technical field BCA/MCA
2. Any one of the certifications CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH, CCNA, COBIT. Post Qualification work experience as on 01-04-2019
1. Three years of Banking experience and 2. Two years of enterprise level information security or information technology experience.
3. Knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response, identity and access management.
4. Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security procedures.
5. Knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and associated network protocols and concepts.
6. Working technical knowledge of current systems’ software, protocols and standards.
7. Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and network administration/protocols. Age Relaxation
a) 5 years for SC/ST
b) 3 years for OBC-NCL
c) 10 years for PWD Nationality/Citizenship
A candidate must be either
i) a Citizen of India or
ii) a subject of Nepal or
iii) subject of Bhutan or
iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Selection Process
Online test and/or GD/interview Other Conditions
1. Candidates serving in government/quasi government offices, Public Sector Undertaking (including Bank/financial institutions) should produce a â€žNo Objection Certificate? from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which, his/ her candidature will not be considered.
2. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
click here for more details