How to Hide YouTube Subscribers – 2022. Despite competing with other social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube is still one of the biggest. Even in 2022, it surpasses them all.
Users use this site to find out about current events, engage with businesses, gain new skills, and interact with others.
There are several ways to manage subscriptions on YouTube, including adjusting privacy settings and receiving channel notifications. Following are a few tips on how to manage subscriptions on YouTube.
YouTube Subscriptions – How to Manage Them
A YouTube subscriber may want to add, remove, and edit subscriptions at some point. Individuals can complete this process on their desktop or mobile devices. It isn’t difficult and only requires a few steps. You can manage subscriptions on YouTube by following these simple instructions.
- The first step is to visit YouTube.
- In the top-right corner, click on the user icon.
- Make sure you use the correct email account to log in.
- Then click “Subscriptions” under the Home tab on the left.
- On the video thumbnail page, click the “Manage” link.
- Tap the bell if you want to adjust notifications or click Subscribe to unsubscribe.
- There are three notification options: All, Personalized, or None.
- You can also choose “Notifications” from the Settings menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- Specify how YouTube should notify you when new videos are released.
- Users can choose to receive alerts on their Google Chrome desktop if they wish.
- If desired, you can modify alert preferences for:
- Recommended videos
- Activity on my channel
- Comment activity on mine
- Responses to my comments
- Shared content
These preferences can be toggled on and off at any time. This notification menu is available at all times.
Setting privacy settings for a subscription
YouTube privacy settings can be changed with ease using Google’s help page. Users can choose whether or not to make each channel they subscribe to public or private. It’s worth noting that the default option is private. Other users are not able to view subscriptions for another person.
Log in to YouTube and go to “Settings” on the left-hand side to adjust these settings. Toggle the options on or off by clicking on “Privacy.” The first option allows you to keep all of your saved playlists private. The second is to keep subscription information confidential.
Edit YouTube Subscriptions to Public or Private
Some people don’t want their subscriptions to be visible to others. You can manage your YouTube subscriptions very easily.
- Sign in to a YouTube account.
- To access the Settings menu, click the Settings button.
- Select “Privacy” on the left-hand side.
- You’ll find two options, one of which says, “Keep all my subscriptions private.” Slide the slider to the right to enable this feature. If it’s grayed out, then all subscriptions are public.
These settings can be turned on and off at any time.
Hide Youtube Subscribers Count
YouTube subscriptions can also be hidden. This is the best solution for people who want to hide youtube subscribers in their channel. You need just a few clicks to complete this process.
- Start by logging in with your Google email address.
- From the drop-down menu, select “YouTube Studio”.
- You will then see a pop-up box on the page after going to “Settings” on the left side.
- Click on “Channel.” Then select “Advanced settings.”
- You can uncheck the box next to “Subscriber count” in the “Subscriber count” section.
Make sure that your changes are saved, and you are free to make any revisions if necessary.
Remove YouTube Subscriptions
When someone visits a YT account, they may see who subscribes to that person’s channel. They can change the settings if they don’t want others to see that information. This method can even be used to cancel YouTube subscriptions.
You can make these changes by following the simple steps below.
- Sign in with your email address.
- Select the Subscription tab from the home page.
- View the most recent videos uploaded by subscribers.
- To manage a particular YouTube channel, click the name under the thumbnail. You may have to scroll down to find the relevant link.
- Clicking on the name will take you to that person’s main page.
- Unsubscribe by tapping the red “Subscribed” button.
Individuals should not worry about changing their minds, because this step can be reversed.
How to Sort YouTube Subscriptions Into Collections
YouTube has removed this particular feature as of July 2022, but a Chrome extension is available that lets you sort subscriptions.
Subscribers on YouTube like to keep their collections neat and tidy, so they arrange their subscriptions accordingly. They can find exactly what they are looking for quickly and easily with a playlist, similar to a timesaver.
This is how it’s done.
- You can get it from the Chrome Web Store.
- Get Pocket Tube by visiting the website.
- Log in with your email and click on “Subscriptions.”
- At the top, select the blue “Manage” link.
- Click “Add Collection.”
- Identify the channels to be included in the category and give it a name.
- The channel can be selected using the channel icon or the account filter.
- Save the changes.
That’s it. People can find a particular video or profile using this collection without searching the website or via subscriber lists.
How Do I Cancel a Subscription on Android?
Both the desktop and mobile versions of the site work well these days. Users of Android devices must follow specific steps to unsubscribe.
- Log in to YouTube using the app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Subscriptions icon.
- App users will be redirected to a new screen. The top row will contain channel icons. Tap “All” to see them listed.
- You can cancel any subscription by scrolling through.
- You can navigate to a channel by tapping its icon. Browse to the Home tab to find the grayed out “Subscribe” button.
- Give it a tap to unsubscribe.
Do You Have to Pay to Subscribe to a YouTube Channel?
This platform is free to use, but it has recently introduced premium features that do require a payment. There are also things like YouTubeRed, as well as paid membership plans for some profiles. This type of feature is usually charged at a certain monthly rate set by the owner.
How Do I Subscribe on YouTube Without an Account?
Some reasons may prevent someone from “hitting the subscribe button.” Therefore, here’s how you can stay current without following.
- You should visit YouTube first.
- You can browse channels or type in a specific profile in the search bar.
- On the homepage of the channel, select the Videos tab.
- If you bookmark the page, you can keep up with the person without becoming a subscriber.
When you use a bookmark folder, you will be able to access the most recent videos and content from that person.
How to Hide Subscribers on Youtube 2022
Do You Need a Gmail Account to Subscribe to YouTube?
Yes. YouTube is owned by Google, so it makes sense that users have to sign in through Gmail. If someone attempts to log in to the platform, they are directed to the Gmail sign-in screen. Fortunately, there are ways around this, like in the question above.
Make it Easier to View Any Video at Any Time
Online subscriptions are more popular than magazine or newspaper subscriptions these days. Not only is YouTube an excellent source of business news and current events, but it is also very entertaining.
Subscribers can easily manage who they follow and stay current with any changes with a subscription menu.
The notification settings are easy to understand once one gets familiar with them. Once that’s done, they’ll know how to delete their YouTube subscriptions and find the exact content they’re looking for. I’d love to hear your experience with this platform in the comments below.
Hi Guys! I hope you have enjoyed reading this article “Hide Youtube Subscribers”. I think your doubt has been cleared on hide youtube subscribers. Thank You.