Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Apply Online (181 Specialist Officer Vacancies)
UBI Bank invites online applications for SO recruitment of Fire Officer, Economist, Security Officer, Integrated Treasury Officer, Credit Officer
|Post Code||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|01||Fire Officer||01||Grade III|
|03||Security Officer||19||Grade II|
|04||Integrated Treasury Officer||15||Grade I|
|05||Credit Officer||122||Grade I|
|06||Forex Officer||18||Grade I|
Opening date for submitting the Online Application -> 06/03/2019
Union Bank of India invites online applications from Ex-Servicemen candidates for recruitment for the post of Armed Guard in Subordinate Staff Cadre 2018-2019 through Direct Recruitment Basis. The last date for submitting online applications is 18th February 2019.
UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2018-19
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Armed Guard||100||18 to 25 years as on 01/01/2019 (Upper age relaxation as per Govt. rules)||₹ 9560 – 10860 – 12910 – 14870 – 16580 – 18545/-|
State wise Vacancies: Andhra Pradesh – 02, Assam – 04, Bihar – 03, Chandigarh – 02, Delhi – 02, Gujarat – 08, Haryana – 01, Jammu and Kashmir – 04, Jharkhand – 02, Karnataka – 01, Kerala – 08, Madhya Pradesh – 04, Maharashtra – 14, Odisha – 08, Punjab – 08, Tamil Nadu – 04, Telangana – 02, Uttar Pradesh – 12, Uttarakhand – 02, West Bengal – 09
|(1) A pass in 10th standard (Matric) or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent.|
|(2) Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ Union Territory (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/ Union Territory) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply.|
|(3) His character should be ‘EXEMPLARY’ at the time of valid discharge from Armed Forces.|
|(4) The medical standards which the candidates must possess should be minimum SHAPE-1 or AYE, whichever is applicable, at the time of valid discharge from the Armed Forces.|
|(5) Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on the Cut-off Date. Such certificates should be dated on or before the Cut-off Date.|
Selection Process: Online Test and Physical Fitness Test
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are first required to apply online through Union Bank of India Armed Guard Recruitment 2018-19 Portal. The last date for registration of online applications is 18/02/2019 up to 23:59 Hours.
Closing date for registration of online application -> 18/02/2019
Closing date for editing application details -> 18/02/2019
Last date for printing your application -> 05/03/2019
Last date for Online Fee Payment -> 18/02/2019
|Detailed Notification >>|
Union Bank of India, Mumbai has issued recruitment notification for appointment of Internal Ombudsman in UBI Bank on Contractual basis. The last date for submission of applications is 7th July 2018.
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
Opening date for Applications and Payment of application fee -> 27th June 2018
Closing date for Applications and Payment of application fee -> 27th June 2018
Interested candidates may refer full advertisement details of eligibility, Age etc, and for the application form and fee challan will be available at 27th June 2018.
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2018 Recruitment Notification has been published. Union Bank of India SO 2018 Online registration open from 20th December 2017 and close on 13th January 2018. UBI invites online applications for recruitment of Forex Officer and Integrated Treasury Officer in Specialized Segment. The closing date for submission of online applications is 13th January 2018.
UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2017-18
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies||Age Limit|
|01||Forex Officer||50||23 to 32 Years|
|02||Integrate Treasury Officer||50||23 to 35 Years|
Pay Scale: Scale / Grade II ₹ 31705-1145/ 1-32850-1310/ 10-45950
Educational Qualification & Experience:
Forex Officers (MMGS-II) ->
(1) Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in any discipline from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
(2) Post Qualification Work Experience in Foreign Trade Finance operations in Public/ Private Sector Bank in the capacity of Scale-I and above for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
(3) Preference will be given to candidates having professional qualification like MBA/PG Diploma in Business Management with Specialization in Finance from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Treasury Officers (MMGS-II) ->
(1) Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree with specialization in Finance/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Commerce from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
(2) Preference will be given to candidates with MBA / PG Diploma in Business Management with specialization in Finance from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
(3) Literacy in Computer Operations and Word Processing/Computing skills like MS Excel.
(4) Post Qualification Work Experience in officer cadre in front/Back office of a Treasury in Public/ Private Sector Bank/ Financial Institutions for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
Selection Process: Online Examination / Group Discussion and / or Personal Interview.
Structure of Online Examination:
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions and Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning||50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 25 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 50 marks|
|Professional knowledge relevant to the post.||50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 100 marks|
|English Language||50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 25 marks|
|Total Duration of Examination will be of 120 minutes||Total 200 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 200 Marks|
Examination Centers: The Online Examination, if conducted, may be tentatively held on 09.02.2018 at the following centers: (a) Bengaluru (b) Delhi (c) Kolkata (d) Lucknow (e) Mumbai.
Application Fee (A Non-refundable): ₹ 600/- for General and OBC Category Candidates; ₹ 100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC / ST / PWD Category Candidates. The fee can be made through Online Payment Mode using Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking etc.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply only online through IBPS Sifyi Test UBI Portal. The UBI SO Recruitment 2018 Online registration is close on 13/01/2018 up to Midnight.
Closing date for Online Registration -> 13/01/2018
Closing date for editing Application details -> 13/01/2018
Last date for printing your Application -> 28/01/2018
Last date for Online Fee Payment -> 13/01/2018
Tentative date of Online Examination -> 09/02/2018